Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love Before First Sight

In the middle of last October, almost four months ago now,  Peter and I found ourselves the owners of a house we had been looking for all of our lives. Though we had been happily living in apartments for as long as we could remember, one autumn afternoon we stumbled upon a place so lovely that we seemed to almost fall into the process of buying it. Perhaps the most fitting illustration of what I mean - I don't remember seeing or even looking for the bathroom. And better yet, before we even walked through the back door, Peter stood with arms outstretched in the backyard and said, "I think we're home." We simply fell in love.




Our first photos on a September afternoon

"I think we're home"

The pièce de résistance - the shed also built in 1850



No comments:

Post a Comment